• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

No MVP is a regular season trophy and the current system is fine.

Do you realize MVP doesn't equal best player? We all know LBJ is the best player but you you judge the season MVP on performance for that season. Yes, Rose has deficiencies in his game that includes his shooting. But with his improvement this year and how the Bulls went from 8 to 1 was great. Credit is dished out around the Bulls organization but Rose was the central piece. I though Howard was second in the MVP race, IMO.

I agree with everything u just said. Definitely a great story. Let me ask you this point blank... Do you really believe he should have win the MVP or Mist improved player!?

I though Howard was second in the MVP race, IMO.

Easily Howard was second.

Obviously Lebron is the best player in the League and I don't think anyone is arguing that, but that's not what the MVP is about.

The Bulls had the best year and Rose was the most important part of their success. To bash Rose for not being able to carry is his team BY HIMSELF to a title is fuging ridiculous.

I agree with everything u just said. Definitely a great story. Let me ask you this point blank... Do you really believe he should have win the MVP or Mist improved player!?

Well I mean he was in contention for both. But for me, I think he should have won the MVP, he was the most deserving to me. Rose brought so much to that team. His team wasn't the most gifted offensively and he led them to the best record in the top heavy East. Imagine if he wasn't on that team. That doesn't mean he's the best player, he's not even the best player at his position.

Archived