• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

But, but, but Kobe is better than both of them. His killer instinct! LOL. James had 17 points tonight (in a bad game by his standards)and you diss him, but Kobe posted that in his last 2 losses to these same Mavs and you still claim he's "clutch". At least lets be fair. Call him LeBrick, call him an attention *****, just be sure to call him champion next week.

who mentioned Kobe?

LeBrick scored a grand total of 4 points in the last TWO 4th quarters. Whether Kobe(who is 33 by the way and not 26 and in his prime like LeBrick) choked this year or not(he did), that is inexcusable for the "best player in the league". If it wasn't for Wade, the Mavs would be up 3-0.

4 points in two 4th quarters :rofl:

But, but, but Kobe is better than both of them. His killer instinct! LOL. James had 17 points tonight (in a bad game by his standards)and you diss him, but Kobe posted that in his last 2 losses to these same Mavs and you still claim he's "clutch". At least lets be fair. Call him LeBrick, call him an attention *****, just be sure to call him champion next week.

Once again being clutch isn't defined in one game, series, playoffs. It was of no surprise to me the way LBJ played down the stretch. I don't expect him to be clutch. Like I said, it's okay for players to have faults.

I have no problem calling him champion, just like the rest of the Heat. Just don't call him something he's not, like the best closer in the game. He has proven more times than not that he isn't

No mention of his 4th quarter scoring in Game 1? LOL. Or his 9 assists tonight including several in the clutch (namely the pass to Bosh for the lead). Casual fans only look at scoring, LeBron is so much more than just that. Call him what you want, just call him champion.

"LeBron James will never win an NBA title!LOLZ"

who mentioned Kobe?

LeBrick scored a grand total of 4 points in the last TWO 4th quarters. Whether Kobe(who is 33 by the way and not 26 and in his prime like LeBrick) choked this year or not(he did), that is inexcusable for the "best player in the league". If it wasn't for Wade, the Mavs would be up 3-0.

4 points in two 4th quarters :rofl:

Well SORRY if Lebron likes to share the ball.

I'm really surprised that there are that many Haters in here!! Who cares if LeBron is choking or not? That's the beauty... He's got D Wade... Proven Champion!! Finals MVP!! Then you got Bosh hittin the game winner!?

Hate all you want, compare everyone to Kobe and MJ... It doesn't matter... By midweek next week, they'll be saying...

"Kiss the ring beeitch!!!"

I'm so glad that D Wade is getting his due shine after getting no love all season long!

Wade County baby!

The Heat owe everything to the Haters. Without those people calling him LeBrick or saying this Heat team wouldnt be better than the Mighty Lakers or them having the 17th highest payroll is bad for the game yada yada yada is why they win. The haters keep them focused and motivated. Dudes hate LeBron James so much. Its beautiful. Its just a testament to his greatness. He's held to the highest standard in the NBA, thats why he's the best player. He owes a lot to his haters, they've gotten him 2 wins away from his first ring.

Is he talking about the Chalmers backcourt?

Because if so, he's wrong. He established himself in the front court with his foot. If he had caught it in mid-air, then it'd be a different story. At full speed I can see if he had an argument, but after looking at the replays Carlisle has no right to argue that call.

Or was there another backcourt that I missed?

I thought heel in the backcourt=Backcourt violation

Oh was it? Because if so then you might be right, I didn't realize his heel was on the line. Because, Haslem, if I am not mistaken, established in the front court and passed to Chalmers. And if Chalmer's heel is on the line then he hasn't established himself in the frontcourt.

Well SORRY if Lebron likes to share the ball.

lol

so convenient that he's alright taking the shots in the first 3 quarters, but when it's the 4th and the game is on the line he's all about sharing the ball. I wonder why teams always seem to climb their way back into the game in the 4th??

Archived