• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

haters gonna hate...just remember, 5 is better than....oh....zero!

even if Leprick does get carried into a win this season, it will have that * by it....doesn't take much talent to leave the team you were supposedly building to go to a contender and then try to take the King title!!! King...hahahahahahahhahaha...what a laugh!

right Kobe only had Shaq, Rob, Rick, Lamar, Derek, Pau and plenty of others that were all-stars at one point. you west coast guys are comical, good poo yal must have.

right Kobe only had Shaq, Rob, Rick, Lamar, Derek, Pau and plenty of others that were all-stars at one point. you west coast guys are comical, good poo yal must have.

of course, the best poo is in the west.

basketball always has been a team sport and those great laker teams an d bull teams were built

Why are u guys arguing about the Lakers and Kobe? Don't let the media get u all hype! LBJ isn't in Kobe's level. Kobe isn't on MJ's.

Can we all just give one another some man hugs and watch it unfold!?

but mom...he started it

hug it out bitches, hug it out

Why are u guys arguing about the Lakers and Kobe? Don't let the media get u all hype! LBJ isn't in Kobe's level. Kobe isn't on MJ's.

Can we all just give one another some man hugs and watch it unfold!?

LeBron James is a better player than Kobe Bryant and now more popular. And now that he's on a better team and better organization, more people will get to see and admit that. I agree neither are on MJ's level, but then again, LeBron doesnt play the same position. LeBron needs to chase guys like Bird and Dr. J and Pippen's legacies first. Those are the SF's he needs to exceed to get into the GOAT convo.

Lebron is a beast and is something we've never seen before, so to compare him to Kobe or MJ is a waste of time. Tell me who shut down MVP Derrick rose? Leborn. Tell me who carried the team the whole Chicago series cause Wade wasn't feeling it? Lebron. Tell me who is selfless on almost every play because he wants his team to win? Leborn. Lebron doesn't care about the stat sheet as long as it has W right beside it is alright with him.

Archived