• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Annual Midnight Vigil

Mr. Scot

I know they have shown the pissed off Tiger segment several times already.

and seriously i hate how they loop things, it's fuging annoying hearing the same exact 30 second news update word for word every 5 minutes.

it's times like these I wish I'd shell out the extra cash for the NFL network.

and seriously i hate how they loop things, it's f*cking annoying hearing the same exact 30 second news update word for word every 5 minutes.

it's times like these I wish I'd shell out the extra cash for the NFL network.

Let me guess......

Time Warner?

I feel your pain man.

If it's any consolation, RB NFLN had a 2 hour FA special from 7-9 and is simply replaying it...no real new news. I think they are having a special starting at 8 this morning though and a special 3 hour teamcam to discuss the ongoing moves.

what the hell happened? Rich Eisen had something better to do than cover FA?

looping sux.

what the hell happened? Rich Eisen had something better to do than cover FA?

looping sux.

The NFL may not wish to acknowledge the "quickly negotiated" deals :sosp:

Given that the only actual signing we've seen so far was one with a current team - no one has changed teams yet - I kinda wonder if Goodell might not have quietly told teams to hold off on late night signings to avoid the appearance of tampering.

National Football Post reporting that the Bengals are near a deal to keep T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

After all the drama, he might just stay a Bengal :lol:

Under the category of former Panther news, the Texans did not tender a contract offer to former Panther Stanley McClover. He becomes an unrestricted free agent. Houston did, however, make an offer to keep Rashad Butler and gave TE Owen Daniels the high tender (1st and 3rd compensation).

texans re-signed DE Stanley McClover to an undisclosed contract.

It's probably a one-year deal for the minimum. McClover, only 24, spent 2008 on injured reserve with a torn meniscus. He'll battle for a roster spot.

Can't find any info on this. Where'd you see it?

Stanley is not a free agent. The rotoworld source listed by RSX links to this:

Three vets locked up

Meanwhile, free safety Eugene Wilson (three years), center Chris White (one) and defensive end Stanley McClover (one) signed new contracts Thursday. Wilson is expected to start with second-year strong safety Dominique Barber. White and McClover are reserves

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6283856.html

Rotoworld reloads much quicker, with more info. They are mostly a data mining operation, correct? Past experience with redzone tells me their info should load quicker as well. The ESPN sites and the emergency PFT site at TSN take forever to load on my machine. I'm either too stubborn or too old and set in my ways to switch to firefox.

Archived