• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tip for the ladies...

Darth Biscuit

And I doubt many of you (especially women) know what it's like to try to find larger clothing that doesn't look like grandma's moo-moo or a clown outfit. Who the hell decided us big girls want to wear gaudy multi-colored floral prints, and that we look good in them ... trust me, we don't.

Ever tried to find a bathing suit to fit over a round figure that doesn't look like crap?

And, as for that spandex ... if I'm working out in the gym, I'm not there to impress, I'm there to work out. I don't give a flip if I'm "grossing you out." Again, ever try to find something comfortable to work out in when you're overweight. Trust me, it ain't easy.

The girl whose photo you posted is far from an "elephant."

The girl I posted was simply an example I found on google image search. If you would like me to find a more overweight one to support my story, I would be more than happy to.

This is nothing personal towards anyone, I am just simply trying to explain that its not that I have "standards" for girls in bikinis, I know I am not the most attractive person ever either, its just that she could better compliment herself and her overall body type if she chose something better and more slimming instead of something she's barely able to squeeze into (bewbs and all)

The girl I posted was simply an example I found on google image search. If you would like me to find a more overweight one to support my story, I would be more than happy to.

This is nothing personal towards anyone, I am just simply trying to explain that its not that I have "standards" for girls in bikinis, I know I am not the most attractive person ever either, its just that she could better compliment herself and her overall body type if she chose something better and more slimming instead of something she's barely able to squeeze into (bewbs and all)

I happen to think that girl looked fine, thus my "high, high standards" comment.

And I doubt many of you (especially women) know what it's like to try to find larger clothing that doesn't look like grandma's moo-moo or a clown outfit. Who the hell decided us big girls want to wear gaudy multi-colored floral prints, and that we look good in them ... trust me, we don't.

Ever tried to find a bathing suit to fit over a round figure that doesn't look like crap?

And, as for that spandex ... if I'm working out in the gym, I'm not there to impress, I'm there to work out. I don't give a flip if I'm "grossing you out." Again, ever try to find something comfortable to work out in when you're overweight. Trust me, it ain't easy.

Ever try and shop for any sort of clothing being 5 ft tall? I feel your pain. Nothing works, nothing fits. But you don't see me walking around in pants that are a foot too long.

Lane Bryant has some super cute clothes, I see their ads all the time. I see full bodied, thick women in wonderful bathing suits that are tailored specifically to their body types.

If I could afford it, I would have everything custom made for me, because that is the only way it could ever work.

Yes, you do ... and you have every right not to look or to move somewhere, or to even tell her what you think.

Also true... and I did... I put my shirt back on my head and listened to my next song... I was just giving advice, because I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking "wtf is she thinking wearing that"...

Hey, if you're comfortable in your own skin, I think that's great... but if you wear a teeny-tiny bathing suit and you're 100 lbs overweight, people are going to look/stare/be uneasy, whatever... it's human nature.

Those same people are going to stare at this...

Siobhan-Parekh-in-a-blue-bikini-bikini-sexy-babe-Siobhan-Parekh-Hot-Girl-hot-sunset-beach-boobs-hotsexy-%D0%A2%D1%91%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-babes-linda-Boobies-cleavage-YUMMMMM-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-keiths-pics-Sexxxy-girl-sex-sexy-girl-hot-girl-sexy-hot-babe_large.jpg

It's human nature... good or bad.

Ever try and shop for any sort of clothing being 5 ft tall? I feel your pain. Nothing works, nothing fits. But you don't see me walking around in pants that are a foot too long.

Lane Bryant has some super cute clothes, I see their ads all the time. I see full bodied, thick women in wonderful bathing suits that are tailored specifically to their body types.

If I could afford it, I would have everything custom made for me, because that is the only way it could ever work.

Why, yes, I have ... I'm 5'0". Even their petites are too long, but I alter them.

If I could afford it, I'd buy everything at Lane Bryant, if they only sold more of their things in petites. It is where I purchase my sexy lingerie, and my guy has nothing but good things to say about it, so I'm good.

A very wise Huddler once told me not to worry about what people think about me in a swimsuit (not a bikini) on the beach or at the pool ... "Most people are far from perfect, so who cares?"

I'm fairly comfortable in my skin, so if I'm going out, I do the best I can with what I have and if you don't like it or want to judge me, that's on you, not me.

Why, yes, I have ... I'm 5'0". Even their petites are too long, but I alter them.

If I could afford it, I'd buy everything at Lane Bryant, if they only sold more of their things in petites. It is where I purchase my sexy lingerie, and my guy has nothing but good things to say about it, so I'm good.

well then there ya go. we both struggle with buying clothing and agree that if everything was tailored to fit you, the world would be a much better place.

Didn't know Lane Bryant was so expensive, but I wish they made a place like that for short people. I mean, they have "petite" stores for women who are a little older, but I am not aware of anywhere that is cute and young and has stuff I would want to wear.....

Hawk, what about giving me that investment money?:D

well then there ya go. we both struggle with buying clothing and agree that if everything was tailored to fit you, the world would be a much better place.

Didn't know Lane Bryant was so expensive, but I wish they made a place like that for short people. I mean, they have "petite" stores for women who are a little older, but I am not aware of anywhere that is cute and young and has stuff I would want to wear.....

Hawk, what about giving me that investment money?:D

I'll need to have full say on each purchase and will need to have you model each piece before considering the purchase!

Archived