• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

damn huddle

Hawk

meh, I think it depends on your work environment too. TWSS is a common occurrence here.

In fact, I have a post it on my desk that says:

"boo, just ignore the dixon census email, I input it manually (TWSS)"

Last week the computer guy came bc my computer poo the bed and he was going to have to take it to fix it but I didn't know he was taking it.

My boss was like, "boo, Michael is going to go ahead and take your box with him, ok?"

the entire office erupted into laughter. I luled.

Is it just me or is it weird to the rest of youse that boo writes notes to herself in the third person? :D

Is it just me or is it weird to the rest of youse that boo writes notes to herself in the third person? :D

Should I just go ahead and change my name legally and inform everyone from here on out I will only be known as boo or TEHBOOZ

I think that would make things easier, especially in the business world.:coolgleamA:

Should I just go ahead and change my name legally and inform everyone from here on out I will only be known as boo or TEHBOOZ

I think that would make things easier, especially in the business world.:coolgleamA:

Seems logical .. while you are at the office change my name to boo boo kitty fug please :D

I was guessing too much football without a helmet myself

I did play teh full contact foosball when I had that medical fiasco like 2 weeks ago with the 104 degree temp .. that was quite hot if i do say so myself .. I find it funnier I was still able to poop on some college talent :p

Archived