• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

damn huddle

Hawk

there's no red waffle man!! i made that poo up! it would be like the blue waffle only menstruating! now go puke and go to sleep.

Well while i was searching for blue waffle .. i came across red pancake .. but i can't find a pic of it either .. I duth not needs to puke .. i saw my moms 50 year old "hoohah" the other night when she decided it was a good idea to prance down the hallway nude ,okay ive done all the puking i can for a lifetime ..

how about I ban you for the next 8 hours or so, just so you can get some damn sleep?!!! I would do that for you...because, I'm all fuggen heart

But then I would just go bother them on cockytalk where some of our huddlers also go to play :'( but i has teh <3's for you too timothy.

Well while i was searching for blue waffle .. i came across red pancake .. but i can't find a pic of it either .. I duth not needs to puke .. i saw my moms 50 year old vagina the other night when she decided it was a good idea to prance down the hallway nude ,okay ive done all the puking i can for a lifetime ..

that's almost bannable material.

go the eff to sleep before you say more poo you are going to regret!

Archived