• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How the hell...

Darth Biscuit

I've been in one accident that was my fault... it was raining and I was following a car (admittedly too closely) and the light turned yellow and the lady slammed on brakes because "there was a stop light camera at this intersection" (which was on the other side of the street :rolleyes:) and I couldn't stop and bumped her rear bumper...

Never locked my keys in my car, never misplaced my keys (I hang them in the same spot every day) and the only time I ever left the lights on long enough to drain the battery was with that old Civic as it didn't ding when the lights were left on.

There would be one less cat in the world if that was my car.

I should have made it one less wife in the world that day...if I only knew...:cool:

Yes she has... she's done this while I was out of town.

^ Done that...

Let me list them...

Locked keys in car numerous times, including once when our oldest was 2 and I was in an important meeting that I had to leave.

Left lights on more times than I can count and killed the battery.

Left sunroof open at least 4 times when it has rained.

Crashed into a car going 45 and it hit another car... the fat ladies in the second car sued us because the seats broke (yeah, that one's kinda funny)

Tore, and I mean TORE, the whole side of the tire OFF by hitting a curb in our old Accord... I have NO CLUE how you do this.

Has hit the trash can backing out of our driveway multiple times.

Backed into my Jeep which was behind her in the driveway... TWICE.

Tried to park her Ford Explorer in a parking deck spot labeled "C", she thought it meant "CAR"... hit that wall

Ran over something on Camp Lejuene that tore the whole front end out from beneath that same Accord.

Must I continue???

No ... must take keys away immediately!

I have never been in an accident with another person except for once years ago the brakes went out on the car I was driving and I rear ended someone, there wasn't any damage & we didn't even exchange info. People have hit my car when I wasn't in it and I'd have no idea when or how it happened. The only time it was ever completely my fault was once I was leaving a wedding and backed into a pole sticking out of the ground the same height as the driver side mirror, it knocked the mirror off. I just didn't see it and I was trying to maneuver around other cars at the same time.

I once was driving a van for some VIPs, one of whom had a security detail. After letting the VIP out of the van at the appointed location, I was taking the security detail to another location (there was a separate detail where I had left the VIP). I was backing the van out of the parking space, and one of the agents (a law enforcement agent on the security detail) was telling me, "Come on back. You got it. Come on back. It's clear." Then, bash ... I hit a mailbox! He jumped out, righted the mailbox and we drove off, with some guy yelling at us about hitting the mailbox!

There is no way all this is true. I mean come on.

Didn't see this before... I swear I didn't make any of that up... ask MCP on here, he's heard me bitching about it for years.

That's the first time I've ever listed it out like that... it is hard to believe even for me, and I've seen it all.

That last one reminds me of a time on the north end at Carolina Beach... I saw this Forerunner go buy and it was struggling... about 50 yards past us it starts really bogging down and stops... it sits there for a minute and then a girl gets out of the drivers side and a guy gets out of the passenger side and they swap places...

10 seconds later the truck shifts a bit and then pulls right out of the hole it had dug... the girl didn't have the 4wd engaged... :lol:

Archived