• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert Horry's letter to his daughter

Panthers128

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/06/18/robert.horry.letter.to.ashlyn/

You only had seventeen short years, not nearly enough time for me, but when I get angry, I think of your smile and the cheer you shared with everyone around you.

On this day, Father's Day, your spirit is watching over me and making sure we are all safe and warm. I know you are smiling on life, love and family, and waiting for us to join you. There will come a time when we will again see that engaging smile that brought us so much joy each day of your life.

Touching article. Nice change of pace from the usual articles about NBA players greed and their criminal activities. Horry always was clutch and showed great character on the basketball court. Seems he has just as much character in his personal life.

Its possible to admire an article like this without stereotyping NBA players. Its possible to praise Robert Horry as a person without having to slam another NBA player in the process. Good post overall, but your comments imply NBA players dont have "character" or wouldnt feel this way about their children normally. I disagree.

Archived