• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BJ stories...

Darth Biscuit

funny-dopamine-21.jpg?w=500&h=376

Nothing that great here, just kinda funny... one time when I was about sixteen, driving my gf home from a date in my dad's '78 Chevy pickup with the bench seats (damn I loved that truck)...

She told me to "warn her" and I guess my warning wasn't so great and off she comes as the shooting starts and it went everywhere...

Had to clean the truck at her house and sneak in my house later to avoid detection since my shirt was a mess...

What you got?

true story...i still get it as the warm up.

I got the same saturday night...early fathers day present. :thumbsup:

(sorry biscuit)

Had a good one once in the back seat of my truck. Parked in my driveway. We could have gone inside but she wanted to do me in the driveway. I didn't complain.

i don't have any funny bj stories, but my uncle does. he always told us it was sugar, but when he was in his late teens or early 20s he put a 60s mustang he had in a ditch.

only thing i can think of funny for me is once after sex i collapsed onto the girl, and then rolled over....right off the bed. even funnier than that was that it was on camera, and we watched it several times afterwards.

I was home on leave between duty stations, and had about three weeks at home. A girl that I knew was seperating from her husband because she found him in bed with another woman. She was 10 years younger than me, and said she had a crush on me when she was 14. She had been seperated a few months, but was going through a custody battle and didn't want to date until that was resolved. Basically she wanted friends with benefits. I asked her if I could pick her up for lunch one day and take her to my parents house. She agreed, and when we got there, we kissed and got into it hot and heavy. After about 10 minutes, she says it is that time of month, and she can't have sex. I got a little pissed but she said not to worry. She pushed me into the the seat, and well dayum that brings back a very fond memory. :)

Archived