• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kemba available at #9?

C-A-T-S

Do you honestly think this Bobcats team, which is pretty much the worst offensive team in the NBA, doesnt need someone who can score points????

Problem is that Kemba isn't a scorer. Yeah sure he averaged 23.5 a game, but he shot 18 times a game. He is a bulk shooter in a PGs body.

Problem is that Kemba isn't a scorer. Yeah sure he averaged 23.5 a game, but he shot 18 times a game. He is a bulk shooter in a PGs body.

He is much more than a shooter. He can control the ball and get his own shot, something that is very important in the NBA.

He also can drive the lane and finish or kick it out. I dont think the guy will be a superstar type player but imo we have to get a big/defensive player and a wing/scorer in this draft.

So if we go Kemba at 9, we need Vucevic at 19.

Or Biyombo at 9 and Hamilton/Burks/Brooks etc at 19.

He is much more than a shooter. He can control the ball and get his own shot, something that is very important in the NBA.

He also can drive the lane and finish or kick it out. I dont think the guy will be a superstar type player but imo we have to get a big/defensive player and a wing/scorer in this draft.

So if we go Kemba at 9, we need Vucevic at 19.

Or Biyombo at 9 and Hamilton/Burks/Brooks etc at 19.

DJ is the best long-term starter that we have (yikes!). Drafting a PG is not the thing to do in this draft.

i would gladly welcome kemba...the guy just has a swag about him...i believe he can be a very good PG in the NBA...he was asked to carry the UCONN offense last year so he didn't get to play strictly as PG...i have no doubts that the guy can run an NBA offense...i think he has far more potential than DJ

If the Spurs are trying to trade somebody, you don't want that player..
Yeah, they reportedly like Thompson....that makes me want us to consider him now. I think Leonard is who we want but I doubt he is there, same with Kemba...looks like he will be a King. We're in a tough spot, I still say Valanciunas...the lockout is reportedly gonna be bad so let him stay overseas for a year and polish up his game.

Archived