• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winslow traded to Bucs for draft picks

NCMTNCAT

The Cleveland Browns have traded tight end Kellen Winslow to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for undisclosed draft picks.

"We appreciate his passion for the game and wish him success in Tampa Bay," Browns general manager George Kokinis said in announcing the move. "The draft picks we have obtained through this deal will give us greater flexibility as we look to infuse more talent and create competition and depth on this football team."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3939777

Well. think of it this way...when thinking about the Bucs and the greatest area of need...it certainly isn't TE or G which they are bringing in for visits.

Winslow is good, but don't you think DT, DE, LB or WR would be a good choice?

Sigh. I was happy with TE's Stevens and A. Smith for the most part.

Well. think of it this way...when thinking about the Bucs and the greatest area of need...it certainly isn't TE or G which they are bringing in for visits.

Winslow is good, but don't you think DT, DE, LB or WR would be a good choice?

Sigh. I was happy with TE's Stevens and A. Smith for the most part.

I don't care that TE wasn't a major need, this is still an excellent trade. Winslow has great talent and he is only 25 years old. We finally have another playmaker on offense other than Bryant, and I believe Winslow can cause some mismatches for defense's. We only gave up a 2nd and 5th round pick too.

Archived