• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The official Hawk needs to know thread

Hawk

I would run your ass of the road. People like you piss me off and get in the way of me speeding and driving like a dick.

You're lucky I just got my car back today or I could have schooled you in the Altima.

Lol that's the whole point .. I do more of a public service than cops do. Don't be a dick and I wont be a dick .. and no mam you duth not want any of the Dodge Avenger! I named him the Orgasmatron 69000 .

Lol that's the whole point .. I do more of a public service than cops do. Don't be a dick and I wont be a dick .. and no mam you duth not want any of the Dodge Avenger! I named him the Orgasmatron 69000 .

Yes, because causing accidents is definitely a public service.

It sure is .. it teaches billy-bad ass how non bad ass they are. And no ticket is involved.

Besides 99% of them are Gator and Bulldog fans .. they deserve it.

mm hmmm I bet you are teachin them alright. After dealing with you, they go home thinking gawsh I will never speed againz....no way in hell you would just be causing further road rage.

It worries me they let you drive considering you told us you have gone off your medication.

mm hmmm I bet you are teachin them alright. After dealing with you, they go home thinking gawsh I will never speed againz....no way in hell you would just be causing further road rage.

It worries me they let you drive considering you told us you have gone off your medication.

Hmm let me ask you this .. you try to speed by an entire group of people because you wanna be cool and someone cuts in front on you and you speed off into the ditch and destroy the front of your car .. Do you say yippee that was fun lets try that again?

That's the public service of which I speak.

My meds have nothing to do with my driving .. I drove like that when I was on my meds. I've also already stated why i'm supposed to be on them in the first place.

Hmm let me ask you this .. you try to speed by an entire group of people because you wanna be cool and someone cuts in front on you and you speed off into the ditch and destroy the front of your car .. Do you say yippee that was fun lets try that again?

That's the public service of which I speak.

My meds have nothing to do with my driving .. I drove like that when I was on my meds. I've also already stated why i'm supposed to be on them in the first place.

First off, if you are running people into ditches...which I doubt is happening, sounds to me like you would have some lawsuits on your hands for negligent driving or maybe even some insurance stuff going on. So I highly doubt that ever has happened.

I don't speed bc I want to be cool. I go the speed limit and everyone else just drives too fuging slowly.

Lastly, if your meds have nothing to do with your driving, how is it okay for the DMV to allow a driver to be on the road who has not slept in 2 days? That is equal to allowing a drunk driver on the road. So yeah, I would say it has something to do with it.

First off, if you are running people into ditches...which I doubt is happening, sounds to me like you would have some lawsuits on your hands for negligent driving or maybe even some insurance stuff going on. So I highly doubt that ever has happened.

I don't speed bc I want to be cool. I go the speed limit and everyone else just drives too fuging slowly.

Lastly, if your meds have nothing to do with your driving, how is it okay for the DMV to allow a driver to be on the road who has not slept in 2 days? That is equal to allowing a drunk driver on the road. So yeah, I would say it has something to do with it.

I don't run them in they run their self in .. and posted above .. it only happened once. He tried to pass 4 people at once on a merge i was behind the person in front .. I said to myself fug you dude .. and got in his way .. he slammed on brakes swerved into the other lane and into the ditch. Which would have made the accident both our faults but he comes away with a lesson and a higher insurance bill while I go home and mind my business.

You act like i'm out to kill somebody just because I can when as stated above I only do it to the ones that very obviously think they are the poo .. The ones that will wait for the light to turn green then speed off balls to the walls like they are drag racers. That weave through traffic at 70 in a 55 on a 4 lane road. Chill lady .. I know what i'm doing :p

As for the sleep thing I don't go to town when i'm tired I have more sense than that. In fact I rarely leave at all since I work at home .. i've tried to regulate it where i'm only leaving at 3 to 4 in the morning so I don't have to deal with said drivers.

I don't run them in they run their self in .. and posted above .. it only happened once. He tried to pass 4 people at once on a merge i was behind the person in front .. I said to myself fug you dude .. and got in his way .. he slammed on brakes swerved into the other lane and into the ditch. Which would have made the accident both our faults but he comes away with a lesson and a higher insurance bill while I go home and mind my business.

You act like i'm out to kill somebody just because I can when as stated above I only do it to the ones that very obviously think they are the poo .. The ones that will wait for the light to turn green then speed off balls to the walls like they are drag racers. That weave through traffic at 70 in a 55 on a 4 lane road. Chill lady .. I know what i'm doing :p

Wait....since when was 70 in a 55 a bad thing....here in CHarlotte thats called going with the flow of traffic.

Nice to know you are running people into ditches and driving away from it.......sounds like a real fuging awesome public service you are doing out there, I'm sure the authorities would approve.

You better be careful, next time someone could write down your license plate number and the explanation of "well, he was driving too fast and I was doing a public service so I decided to run him off the road for his own good" is not going to get you out of it.

Archived