• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Motorola Droid Bionic

The Saltman

again..what is so great about the iphone...seriously..my 14 days runs out tomorrow and I'm probably going to return my thunderbolt and get something else. Is it worth it? Or should I go up one tiny step and get the bionic

just to give you an idea..I had half a battery when I went to bed last night..it was dead this morning when I woke up. I'm not even using it and it flipipn' dies...it's getting on my nerves

get the bionic. FYI they do have bigger batteries for the thunderbolt you know.

Also the iphone is nice and all.. both my dad and sister has it. But I have an ipad and thats enough apple for me. It would be nice to have flash and 4g lte.

true..the 4g is nice..and the flash is too...except for the battery sucking donkey balls..it's a kickass phone..guess I need to go tell the husband to shell out more money

thats true. it all depends on if you can deal with it or not or if you want to shell out 300 bux right now for the bionic.

we already shelled out 250$ for the t'bolt last weekend though..soooooo....

or I could go with the iphone..damnit! i hate choices!! I have until tomorrow to decide..b/c then I'm stuck with it for the next 20 months...

is the 3g network on the iphone still fast? I can get netflix on it right? flash isn't that big a deal for me..but a rather quick browser connection is

Archived