• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Open Championship

Boltergeist

Think I'll win the lottery this year and get some Masters tix? :D

Did I tell you that me and the guy that works here that goes with me to Marshall at Quail Hollow are Marshalling at the PGA Championship next year in Kiawah? :yesnod:

:mad:

Yea, well I....I hate you. :(

sure...but remember, I entered too!!! thought we had an auto select deal already done, but apparently not!

Did we? I'm old and forget things easily.

If I win tix and don't take my dad I may get disowned. My wife also said that she wanted to go this time, but yeah... that's not happening.

If I do get some, you'll see one happy biscuit... that is the most awesomest place in the whole world.

I do want to go the British though... once I do the PGA next year, the British will be the only Major I haven't gone to.

I feel good about it.

I doubt many people signed up

I don't know... a lot of people out there that have been signing up for the practice tix lottery for years probably found out about it. I'm not holding my breath on it.

Me and my buddy have done the practice tix lottery for the past 6 years and between the two of us and another guy here that we submitted and both our parents, we've gotten tix a total of two times.

Archived