• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers/Broncos Tailgate Thread

mush

And I will get a bit religious here and pray to God that we have at least one playoff home game, and that it will be a night game on Saturday or 4 pm Sunday game so we have more time to have a playoff tailgate that will be off the f*cking top!!!!!!!!!!!

Never too early to start the Bike Drive for next year, huh.

Great time at the tailgate and game. Thanks to the city of Charlotte for providing the orange traffic cone that kept my son occupied for about 2 hours of the tailgate. You Huddle people are some good folks, plain and simple.

BTW, I made it into the locker room after the game. Got some pics of me and: Lucas, Fox, Hoover, and J Stewart. I took pics with Beason, Smith, and D Will but they didn't turn out. Low battery. Frickin' awesome experience. I will post them if I ever figure out how to download them to teh interwebs.

Great time at the tailgate and game. Thanks to the city of Charlotte for providing the orange traffic cone that kept my son occupied for about 2 hours of the tailgate. You Huddle people are some good folks, plain and simple.

BTW, I made it into the locker room after the game. Got some pics of me and: Lucas, Fox, Hoover, and J Stewart. I took pics with Beason, Smith, and D Will but they didn't turn out. Low battery. Frickin' awesome experience. I will post them if I ever figure out how to download them to my computer.

Next time you are taking me in. I'm not kidding.

Archived