• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Pre-Game Superstitions

Gipetto

I was living in Greensboro for the last 4 seasons. The routine consisted of:

-Wake up hungover.

-Go to the giant Harris Teeter on W. Friendly Avenue that has a pay by weight breakfast bar.

-Load up with bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, grits.

-Eat.

-Booze.

-End up putting on my Thomas Davis jersey, scream drunkenly at the TV.

50274822.jpg

Damn you!

Damn me too I was at the game wearing a black smith jersey. Figured out the harris teeter growl towels were for wiping away the tears lol.

pregame ritual throw the ball around with friends and tackle to get hyped. I try not to break anything in the house lmao. Lost alot of furniture so far

1. Check to see what color jeresey the team is wearing. (Put on said jersey)

2. Remind my Wife the panthers are playing today and at what time.

3. Cracking open my Dos Equis Especial while listening to my wife talk about what we are going to do today.

4. Reminding my wife that the panthers are playing (while searching for somewhere to watch the game.)

5. Going to grab a pinch of whatever dip i have and remembering that I quit 5 years ago.

6. Telling mywife a third time that i'm not going to any birthday party's, or friends dinners, or any other sh*t that doesn't include watching the panthers game.

7. My wife gives up and puts on her panther jersey and we find somewhere to watch the game.

(arg, all of this talk of dip makes me want to go and strangle my Sqd Ldr for getting me to try it. *looks for sunflower seeds*)

Archived