• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid Charge

Jbro

Ive heard some bad things about the charge. dude there are so many new fuking phones coming out in the next couple of months. I would wait if I were you.

I'm pulling in 18 mbps on it. The speed is amazing. Already rooted for tethering but I could unroot

I was told at the Verizon store that they were getting consistent 12-15 Mbps on it over tethered Wifi with the Thunderbolt and Charge...

The Bionic has been supposed to come out for four months now... who knows. There will always be better phones.

When I looked at them I liked the Charge a little better than the Thunderbolt... but I have no idea about any issues with those phones.

I'm still going to try and hold out for the Galaxy II S (or whatever Verizon is going to call it). I have "upgrade-itis" in a bad way though.

I can upgrade now or wait till december for an additional 50 bux off. Im going to wait.

There is now a galaxy s 2 LTE variant in the works called the celox for a holiday season release.

If im understanding it correctly the galaxy s 2 variant set to release soon is not supposed to be 4g lte

Archived