• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes@Caps

merchman567

After 2 its 3-4. There powerplay is killing us. I look for Maurice to fix that for the final period. Were defenitley shooting... if we can just tighten up our defense I think we can sneak this one out 5-4 in regulation. Cole has another goal comming... wouldnt be suprised to see babchuck or corvo get one as well. Go Canes

I am not disappointed. They have been playing their asses off for once! Out of the last 7 games we have 4 wins, 2 over time losses (still 2 points for that) and one loss. Let alone they got penalized like crazy for a few games which at least 40% of those calls were a stretch. Then also the one game when all you heard was "CLINK" from the canes.

All in all a great effort. Unlike earlier in the season when they are down they are playing harder and its paying off!

I would say a month ago this team would not have gotten the tie. Yes its dissapointing that we couldnt score on that powerplay but there goalie was in the zone. Every other team underneath us fighting lost in the shootout as well. We have 2 points over Florida in the #9 spot... meaning its going to take 2 games to put us out of the playoffs. We still have our own destiny in our hands and we play 8 out of the last 11 at home. Washington is an amazing club... look at all the other contenders lose to the stinkers!!!! That should make you feel good especially with Florida loosing in there own building! All of them had 2 goal leads in the third. That is very encouraging for this last stretch. Its going to be great!!!! Go Canes!

Well i agree, but the way I think we get better is by having more of them. This way if we get in the playoffs we can win through them. However now its sit and wait. Sundays Ranger game is going to be huge. i will update daily... start hating me now... because i plan to post like crazy in the hockey section! Go Canes!

Archived