• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I will be the loudest fan in BofA on Sunday

SCP

Everyone who wants to be loud needs to congregate and take over a single section. Start from there. It might take a while, but rowdy fans are contagious.

But you have to be consolidated at first so you stand out and no one can ignore you.

Yeah maybe all the folks on the fifty yard line down by the field, will give up their tickets so we can make noise and rise as one!!!!

Then again maybe not.........................................:sosp:

Any stories? My only run in was with this guy who said he was born and raised in Charlotte but loved tha Packers. I got in his grill pretty good. Tried to give me a bro hug after the game and I told him to f*ck off. Being a douchebag to opposing fans = Winning.

Not my own story... pretty hilarious back and forth between a douche Packer fan and a drunk Panther fan. Packer fan was 2 rows in front, Panther fan 2 rows behind. Packer fan talking ish the whole time. Hat fell off. Panther fan started heckling Packer fan about his bald spot. Packer fan got butthurt and got his Panther fan friends to get the other guy to leave him alone.

I tried to get a Go Punt Team Go chant going after several Packer 3rd down failures. That Go Pack Go chant was getting on my last nerve.... especially when the sections around me couldn't do it in unison.

Archived