• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drake

Darth Biscuit

Oh I hear you... I just like some of his songs... didn't know I was stirring up a "who's who" in rap... :lol:

the same can be said for all music genres these days, particular rock.. someone has to raise the bar and set a standard for everyone around.. :cool:

and some of his songs are good.. can't say I haven't been here a time or two years ago.. lol

Yeah... I guess it's like someone saying they like Nickleback and everyone hates them... but not all of their music is completely crappy, just most of it.

I will say that Drake would do much better to just sing and not rap so much.

really I was just saying that this..

I would discuss it with you, but I don't know enough about it... in general music today is so bad, I was surprised I found something that I really liked, which is why I made the thread.

None of the rappers today hold a candle to Dre, Snoop and others from the early and mid-nineties... just like none of the rock bands today compare to AiC, STP and others from the nineties... but that's just my opinion... :D

Archived