• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

American Horror Story

Jangler

We saw Constance's other son in this past episode in Beau (Sloth-looking character in attic).

So we may or may not have seen all her children. I still think that Addie wasn't the same character as the one in the Pilot. Probably wrong, and there is still another child from Constance that hasn't been introduced.

And I know many people have thought Larry Harvey was a figment of Ben's imagination but that can't be true as he has interacted with Viv and the realtor in the episode. I personally didn't believe that to be true anyways.

Next week's episode is called Rubber Man, so I am sure he will be revealed, but you never know with this show. I personally feel it's Dr. Montgomery.

This weeks show was OK but more of a set up for the next coming shows it seemed like.

Question though: was it Larry who killed Beau at the beginning of the show? If so, how come he wasn't burned? When he told his wife he was leaving her for Constance she lit the room on fire and I assume he got burned when he ran into the room. The conversation with Constance about killing Beau must have come after that, right?

This weeks show was OK but more of a set up for the next coming shows it seemed like.

Question though: was it Larry who killed Beau at the beginning of the show? If so, how come he wasn't burned? When he told his wife he was leaving her for Constance she lit the room on fire and I assume he got burned when he ran into the room. The conversation with Constance about killing Beau must have come after that, right?

no, she told him to kill beau and he did before he broke up with his wife. Once his wife set the house on fire, he was burned and sent to the mental institution.

Archived