• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Flex scheduling news thread

Boltergeist

Probably true. If Cincy and B'more win next week, they could make a case for moving that, but I wouldn't expect it.

That one could move to 4:15, or the TB-GB game. But with all the drama about what happened last time the Eagles played in NY, I can't see them flexing that one out.

That one could move to 4:15, or the TB-GB game. But with all the drama about what happened last time the Eagles played in NY, I can't see them flexing that one out.

I'd say if CIN/BAL win, and the Giants are 3 up on the Eagles after next week, that's the best case for a flex

Possible replacements:

- Panthers/Bucs (maybe 4pm game)

-Falcons/Texans

-Lions/Saints

-Packers/Giants

At first glance, I say Packers at Giants

Fox/CBS has the right to protect their big games, and I bet those teams already have the maximum primetime allotment. It's prolly either Falcons/Texans or us(Cam in primetime is a big allure no matter the record).

Individual teams may make no more than four appearances on NBC during the season. Only three teams may make as many as six prime time appearances (Sunday night, Monday night, and Thursday night combined).[18] The remaining teams may make a maximum of five prime time appearances. In addition, there are no restrictions amongst intra-division games being "flexed."
I think Atlanta already has 5 prime time games. Actually I went and counted 4 and houston only has 1. Also it's a Texans home game so it's slated for Fox..seems like the guaranteed flex game.

Archived