• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chud on NFL.com's radar for HC positions

Sword

How do you even know this?

history shows Rivera knows how to run a defense, it's not crazy to think he'll get the team back on track with Beason/Edwards + top 10 draft pick + free agency.

with that said no way Chud is offered a HCing spot. Miami will go after a big name because they(Florida in general) have the worst fans in pro sports and will need a big name to attract fans.

IF on the off chance he is offered one.... bye Chud.

Bet?

Who do you have in mind? 2 biggest names already said no

What is your basis? No one knows what will happen post 2011 but his popularity goes beyond Carolina. Many liked him in San Diego under Turner when he was the TE coach but he played a bigger role there and was more of an assistant head coach. If teams are smart, they will look beyond our record and look at the offense.

Come on guys, its obvious that Chud would take a HC position if it was offered to him. He would take one anywhere. Come on, everyone knows that all these kind of young coaches hope to one day be HC. Why would he come back one more year? Remember what happened in Cleveland? Not saying that will happen here, but it doesnt take long for people to find problems with you. I say he will strike while the iron is hot.

Now I am not saying I hope he leaves, because I love what he did with our offense, but I am just saying, if he gets offered a HC job, he is long gone.

Methodtoll, this is a message board, if you want people only to speak in provable facts, you are SOL. A lot of posts are going to be opinion based.

Get with it or GTFO

Problem is that some of you are trying to make it facts.. Everybody has their opinions but everybody has counter arguments.. If you have issues with counter arguments then maybe this isn't the forum for you

And you know this for a fact?

Certainly sounds like it to me... Do I think he will get an offer? I have no clue but it shouldn't be ruled out completely because in the NFL anything is possible. I do believe he is well respected in this league as one of the brightest young coordinators. Again, if that your opinion then fine

Archived