• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff standings

dexterpyro

Few days between games so I thought I would give everyone the run down

Philedelphia has 92 points, 7 Games left, 3 at home, 4 +.500 teams

Carolina has 91 points, 5 games left, 4 at home all against +.500 teams

Pittsburgh has 90 pts, 6 games left,2 at home, 4 +.500 teams

NY Rangers has 89 pts, 5games left,2 at home, all against +.500 teams

Montreal has 86 points, 7 games left, 3 at home, 5 against +.500 teams

Our magic point number right now is 97... That is the max points that Florida can get with there games remaining. They play versus Ottawa tonite.

The hottest teams in this playoff race is the Canes And the Pitt Pens. Have a Record of 7-1-2 over last 10.

We are in good shape but can not let up know. There are 10 points on the table, i Would like to see us get 7 of them and put pressure on Philly for opening round home ice.

Coming down to the wire indeed. Canes are playing great hockey and just need to keep the pressure on.

This Saturday night's home game against the Pens will be HUGE. If both teams continue their play, that game will be playoff intensity and magnitude.

GO CANES!!!!!

Talked to Tripp Tracy about Pens game the other day. That could be the one where Matt Cullen gets back into the lineup. If we are going to make a run Cullen is one of the most important parts of the team because of what he can do on the powerplay. Im not sure the we can pass Philly but I think we can stick in the 5 spot and I dont see us dropping any further than the 6 spot. Watched some stuff on the NHL network today and they all agreed that Carolina is a team that could make a run to the finals this year. No team wants get the first round match up with us now. I hope that we get the Caps in the first round, we have there number and could take them out in 5.

Archived