• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Dan Connor Know????

Jbro

If that's how you truly feel' date=' then you're the one living in fantasy land. 99% of [b']men hell even women, would have tried to stop the victimization and molestation of a kid. Don't defend a fuging coward which is exactly what this McQueary is. It has nothing to do with being a hero, it has to do with doing what's right and protecting an innocent child. How anyone who calls themselves a man could be o.k. watching that and walking away blows me away. How anyone could defend such an act is depressing and disappointing....

Just because it's 99% doesn't make it right!!! It just makes it a majority.

IMO, PSU needs to be "burnt down" to the ground. Those who ran that school was doing nothing more than enabling Sandusky PERVERSION..The whole protection of this sick man comes across like a Faternity of rich Brothers who see themselves completely above the law; where scandals either get ignored or brushed under the carpet for the sake of an image. A bunch of grown ass rich men sitting there protecting their buddy as he run around campus using young boys, underage, minority and disadvantage boys at that, like his prostitutes. Over 20 plus years of Sandusky having his way with young boys and in the eyes of his fraternity brother, the incidents weren't "serious enough" to warrant him going to jail and ending up on the list of pedophilers. SICK...SICK...SICK.

Unlike ur fake ass, I can't say how I would have handled the situation McQueary walked on in the shower. I had a hardtime wrapping my mind around it while read it. But it's clear he didn't sit on the information according to the report. He went to Joe, as well as the two fools, one directly connected to the Unversity police, who perjured themselves in the grand jury report by lying their asses off to, once again, protected their perverted friend. Incidents happening on campus that were caught by employees like McQueary walking in on Sandusky and his boys all swept under the rug by those with the power to do something.

I serously feel, all this push to get McQueary fired by the media and Joe Paterno lovers reeks of pure spitefulness. Of course "99%" of the folks will instantly react the way they negatively towards McQueary. Many haven't read or watched anything more than the news. Like our media isn't good at distorting the truth or omitting the full story to push an agenda. I personally believe that many are PISSED because had McQueary gone directly to the police during the time of the incident, Joe Paterno wouldn't have been involved and, he wouldn't have lost his job....You know...One more football game. Which seem to be the bottomline with many of sick supporters.

The fact that Joe and many of his worshipers aren't even honest enough to publically admit that regardless of whether he himself caught Sandusky in any of the acts is irrelevant. Many of Sandusky's abuse of kids were done on his watch and under his nose, speaks to his level of denial and integrity. That's why we're constanly hearing...it's "poor" Joe. What's going to become of his legacy??? Like WTF...

Also, if anyone starts with the "we shouldn't be lumping the school of PSU with what Standusky did" BS, I say go read the grand jury report. Penn State was Sandusky and Sundusky was Penn State. PERIOD.

I'm not one to usually jump on a moral high horse, but you seem to be saying that if you see a 50 year old man raping a 10 year old boy, you would slink out of the building and let him finish. In fantasy land, a Superman or a Cam Newton could have broken it up but not a mere mortal.

No that is not what I'm saying but if that is ur thought pattern roll with it.

Even if he did know about it I wouldn't care. Since I believe in freedom and liberty I believe people should always have the choice to do nothing and should not be punished for exercising their basic human rights.

Wow! I've seen a lot of people give poo about the crap you say, now I see you deserve it and I promise not to get in the way of their basic human rights.

Even if he did know about it I wouldn't care. Since I believe in freedom and liberty I believe people should always have the choice to do nothing and should not be punished for exercising their basic human rights.

In a twisted sort of way, u are so right because doing NOTHING came quite naturally to TPTB at PSU.

Little did we know that they were exercising their freedom and liberty at the expense of those kids....

Really don't know which is more sick the Pedo or his enablers?

Unbelieveable.

It does not take much of a hero to call the police. There are such things as 'anonomyous tips'.

I sincerely hope that nothing like this ever happens to you, and someone witnesses it, but doesn't report it or if possible try and stop it.

At least as an adult, you have the wherewithall to try and extricate yourself from the situation.

Not so for a child.

What in God's name has happened to our socieity when it's 'ok,' to not try and protect the weakest of us.

Unbelieveable.

It does not take much of a hero to call the police. There are such things as 'anonomyous tips'.

I sincerely hope that nothing like this ever happens to you, and someone witnesses it, but doesn't report it or if possible try and stop it.

At least as an adult, you have the wherewithall to try and extricate yourself from the situation.

Not so for a child.

What in God's name has happened to our socieity when it's 'ok,' to not try and protect the weakest of us.

Damn...All he said was, "Freedom and Liberty" gives u a right to choose.

He didn't say he supported the choices others made..

I dont see many people arguing that he did not have a right to his inaction. He did however shirk his responsibility as a member of civilised society. While I can understand some of his inaction, I certainly cant understand his calling his father, instead of calling the police.

ps just because you have a right to do something doesn't make it the appropriate action, and while I don't think he should be thrown in jail I absolutely think he should be fired from his position, and ostracised by society. For example I think the kkk has the right to make their jackass speeches, although I think they should be ostracised from society as well.

second ps People like him are the reason that society often supports (against thier own longterm best interests) laws that take away certain freedoms.

I dont see many people arguing that he did not have a right to his inaction. He did however shirk his responsibility as a member of civilised society. While I can understand some of his inaction, I certainly cant understand his calling his father, instead of calling the police.

ps just because you have a right to do something doesn't make it the appropriate action, and while I don't think he should be thrown in jail I absolutely think he should be fired from his position, and ostracised by society. For example I think the kkk has the right to make their jackass speeches, although I think they should be ostracised from society as well.

second ps People like him are the reason that society often supports (against thier own longterm best interests) laws that take away certain freedoms.

It called natural response. It usually occur when someone is in a state of mental shocked. They do what comes naturally to them. Some folks run to get away from the incident. Others react violently. And others break down and cry. And some would just stand in a frozen state. McQueary did what came natural to him and that was to seek advise from someone he trusted, that was his father. It's not like Sandusky was some stranger to McQueary.

If 99% of the folk agreed that McQueary should have done more as someone on this site stated, then why is child abuse and rape still at such a high rate in this country. I guess because everyone wants to believe they would do the right thing but when the time comes, like TPTB at PSU, no one does anything.

Unless u have been in a situation like what McQueary experienced, it's unfair to make such point blank judgement of him. Unless it's being done with malicious intent.

And WOW...to u wanting McQueary to be ostracised...Like really. Talk about taking ur twisted anger out on the weakest link. Do u feel Joe Paterno should be ostracised also? If he and TPTB at the school had done something back in the 90's McQueary wouldn't have been witness to the school's dirty little secret. Don't u think..

Archived