• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adoption

Hawk

so pissed man...I am scheduled to be here next week for work as well...I am thinking I just cancel my return flight and stay here until the end of next week rather than risking trying to get home and then trying to get back and forth one more time. poo thing is, it's be daughter's birthday this weekend! Really frustrating that nobody seems to know where that passport is...I'm 99% sure I left it in the seat pocket of the plane.

Ok, this whole situation was rather amusing until the fact that you might miss your daughter's birthday came up. Hope u find it or it at least works out to where you can get back home Hawk.

If you do need a place to stay, my roomate just gave his ex GF till this weekend to get the H*ll out of his house and you can take her spot. Her sh*t is all packed up and ready to go so it should be clear to move in this weekend. Of course she used to climb in bed with me after he went to sleep so I will expect the same from you. I'll be at the beach from Fri-Mon so you will have time to adjust so it's not so awkward. I wouldn't offer this to anyone. Since I sent this to you in a PM, keep it private ok?

You are welcome.

apparently so...yup...in Dallas.

the new plan goes like this....I cancel my flight home this Friday and the Sunday/Friday flights next week. Spend the rest of this week and all next week here, working and hanging out for the weekend again. Saturday, fly up to Seattle, go to the Monday Night Game, then drive across the border with friends Tuesday morning, fly home.

apparently so...yup...in Dallas.

the new plan goes like this....I cancel my flight home this Friday and the Sunday/Friday flights next week. Spend the rest of this week and all next week here, working and hanging out for the weekend again. Saturday, fly up to Seattle, go to the Monday Night Game, then drive across the border with friends Tuesday morning, fly home.

Nice, When you get home get yourself 2 passports. That way the wifey can Fedex it to you the next time you lose one.

Archived