• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How, just how?

Hawk

There was a lady here in Greensboro that did the exact same thing couple of weeks ago. Took out her children and a couple of nieces as well. They buried all 5 children at one time. I do not see how anyone does this as I would gladly lay down my life for my child.

Also killed the girlfriend of her son. Just an incredibly sad story.

There are 300 million or more people in the US. If even 1/10 of 1% of them are insane, thats hundreds of thousands of nutjobs running around.

I know a girl from back in my partying days that is a paranoid schizophrenic. Yet her family won't lock her up and will not have her committed. I expect to hear that she has done something like this eventually.

There are 300 million or more people in the US. If even 1/10 of 1% of them are insane, thats hundreds of thousands of nutjobs running around.

I know a girl from back in my partying days that is a paranoid schizophrenic. Yet her family won't lock her up and will not have her committed. I expect to hear that she has done something like this eventually.

this. chemical imbalances can really f*ck you up. it really is just a numbers game.

few appreciate how fragile reality really is.

Archived