• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Santa" Christmas question..

Mayor Qumiby

Exact same discussion my wife and I had several years ago. Mine were not, hers were. And it is a big deal to her. She insists on wrapping the ones for our kids. Two years ago, she put me 100% in charge of buying presents because she didn't have the time. On Christmas eve, she hadn't even seen what I got because I stored them at my office. After everyone was down I snuck out and brought back all of them and put them out unwrapped. I thought she was going to bite my head off the next morning. Kids didn't mind a bit.

This year is the same thing, I am fully in charge and the presents are at my office. She is trying to find a babysitter for later this week just so she can come up here and wrap them to make sure they are presented that way.

Anal to say the least.

Yeah, if it came from Santa in our house, it wasn't wrapped. Which I loved, because I hated unwrapping crap.

your what is wrong with america. kids are losing their work ethic. you lazy bastards couldnt even rip off paper?

My favorite part of christmas was ripping up the paper putting it in a big pile and rolling around screaming in it. :sifone:

Archived