• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is A. Edwards on the wrong side of the ball?

redbuddha

richard marshall is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from being a "home run"
Richard Marshall was a f**king beast, I wish he was still with Carolina, cause we wouldn't have to worry about CB then.

Marshall was decent but I think he wanted more than he was worth, to this team anyways.

AE is here mainly because he played for App. It satisfies the homers and it makes the ratings/sales go up instantly, he doesn't have to be good, this was a great buisness move and if you look at when he was drafted, great buisness moves was the name of the game. Whether he actually helps the team a lot really seems to only matter to the fans because I have yet to see anything in him, he goes down like he is made of paper.

No proof of any of this of course but Clowney was better than AE and he is gone...many more examples like this so I honestly can't think of another reason besides Hurney not wanting to admit some bullpoo like Jarrett and is just waiting fro an excuse.

Archived