• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moment of suprise

rko396

The funny thing about that RKO, is if he could have even measured up to a guy that walked in off the streets and put up 200 yards receiving in that same game on the Panthers lol.. Doesn't make Smitty look like such a all-pro does it? Also, Bryant's one handed snag was the #2 best catch of the NFL for that year. So yea, good game.

Seems like you don't understand the concept of injuries lol.. ask your Panthers how it is to not be at full force (New York Giants Game)... 300 yards right there buddy. Oh yea to top that off, the guy who ran for over 200 that game... is now a Buccaneer. :)... so enjoy.

oh ya good point. I forgot that in Bryant's greatest game as a pro, he's still overshadowed by just another average Steve Smith day. That was an amazing catch Bryant had, but remind me what that play was in the middle of again? oh ya thats right, it was the start of a 9-3 team missing the playoffs completely. Well, you almost missed the playoffs, i mean you did have that "Win and In" game vs the RAIDERS week 17 and im sure you.....ohh wait, nevermind. sorry bout that, i no ur team wasnt the same after the Panthers exposed ur outdated defense.

Good call with the Ward pickup, now that means we have to watch out for a backup running back AND Leftwhich?! wow, mark it down. the Succ's Divison champs in '09

Yea, but your team has won how many super bowls though? I mean if we are relating to things of the past over and over. Yup and mark it down, the Panthers have the Buffalo Bills syndrome of choking when it matters most. They can't even pull it off one time lol... so what legacy is there of the Panthers again here rko?

you wanna compare history? ok, if we got into this with a Cowboy or 49er fan, we wouldnt look so hot, but but to bad for u, u picked one of the worst organizations in the NFL. lets compare LBF:

.................................Panthers...................Bucs

1st Year........................1995......................1976

(Ok so you have a 20 YEAR head start on us)

NFC Champ Games..............3...........................3

SuperBowls........................1...........................1

Playoff Record...................6-4......................6-9

All Time Record.............109-115 (49%)........211-319-1 (39%)

Head to Head record...........10..........................7

Looks good for ur Bucc's. not like u had 20 years on us or anything. well there is one record that you have that we will EVER break:

Tampa Bay Buccaneer's 26 game losing streak!

hahaaha good facts right there. I forgot that the NFL doesn't use records anymore, they just decide who's better by whoever had the number one defense in 1979. 16 years before the panthers even had a team. and im so sorry, i totally forgot about your 1 hall of famer. No im not counting Steve Young or Randall McDaniel since they both only got better when they left your team. and if your counting them then yes we did also, Reggie White sound firmiliar? You should prolly do some research before you go posting about ur sorry team on another forum.

Nah, the Lions took the cake from us. But hey, you can win as much as you want or lose as much as you want.. Fact is though, the Panthers existed when Tampa did dismantle the Raiders in the Super Bowl.

Don't forget about 3 tds off interceptions either in that super bowl, against the #1 offense. Sad to say it but the Panthers will never reach that kind of potential.

That is right, the panthers existed when Tampa did dismantle the Raiders week 17 this........im sorry, i didnt mean to bring that up again. congrats on that game by the way, i mean Tampa Bay Bucc's 33 seasons = 1 Super Bowl........i call that dominance

sigged

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Yes the Bucs have a SB and I respect that, however I don't think any realistic Bucs fan can deny that the Raiders were the one team your team could have done that kind of damage to because Gruden gave your defense the entire Raiders offense on a platter.

Yup, but you still have to go out on the field and perform. The main insults I hear on that is that Gruden only won it because of Dungy. When Gruden is the one to push them over the edge. But yea, I'd take 1 ring over no ring. And take the 95 season till now. Thats still Bucs 1 - Panthers 0... Actualy -1 for the Panthers since they lost to the Patriots.

Archived