• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ NBA Games/Discussion Thread ~

HeatCheck

So much for KT's Haterade comments about father time and Kobe. Mamba has made Westbrook a non factor today. If not for the 50-50 calls he's been getting when he drives the lane he would have six points right now....

So Westbrook has shot free throw after free throw all game but Kobe gets hacked by Thabo and no foul. Then on top of that announcer says you have to earn your way to the line. Fug you, what has Westbrook done to earn his 324543245 free throws today.....

I wouldn't say had Kobe had a good game heading into the 4th. But he picked it up at the end of the 4th and both the OTs. He shined when it mattered.

The play of the game might have been World Peace knocking out Harden. He was the best player on the court until he got injured.

He will definitely sit out 1 game in the playoffs. But he plays for the Lakers so dont expect more than that.

I don't understand this. I dislike the lakers, but I have seen their fair share of players get suspended for multiple games and in the playoffs? What act in the past leads you to believe the league goes softer on the lakers penalties than any other teams?

I don't understand this. I dislike the lakers, but I have seen their fair share of players get suspended for multiple games and in the playoffs? What act in the past leads you to believe the league goes softer on the lakers penalties than any other teams?

He just hates everything that is the Lakers and Kobe, so takes a dig at them whenever possible.

Sh*t, Metta could've killed Harden with that vicious elbow to the head. He needs to be suspended for the rest of the season, and the first series in the playoffs.

I've seen people on other message boards get on the Thunder players for not going after World Peace after the incident. I wouldn't have either, cause Metta is crazy. He had that crazy look in his eye when Ibaka was about to come after him. Westbrook was about to charge at him, but he thought better of it.

Archived