• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which players on our team would you trade for draft picks?

Zorbac

My choices are:

Goodson, Martin, A. Edwards. Personally I would package all 3 of these for a high to mid 3rd round pick.

Goodson is in a doghouse he will never get out of here.

Martin- is getting burnt at least once per game, approx. half going for TDs.

A. Edward 5th on depth chart, could be a great returner for a team w/a strong special team.

foobl

fell out of bed laughing :rofl:

ah what a great way to wake up

I had a car once that was a complete lemon, leaked oil on the driveway, smoked terribly when it did run, but was very unreliable and most of the time would not even start. I just parked it in the back yard and drove a different car. One day, I had 10 dealerships offer me a brand new Lexus for that vehicle.

Yeah, that is the way life works. NFL gen managers are just waiting to get their hands on they guys the "Panthers" want to ditch because they suck. Gen Mgrs are nice that way

I had a car once that was a complete lemon, leaked oil on the driveway, smoked terribly when it did run, but was very unreliable and most of the time would not even start. I just parked it in the back yard and drove a different car. One day, I had 10 dealerships offer me a brand new Lexus for that vehicle.

Yeah, that is the way life works. NFL gen managers are just waiting to get their hands on they guys the "Panthers" want to ditch because they suck. Gen Mgrs are nice that way

Yeah but if they lemon was a Porsh and it ran great the one day you took it to trade it you probably wouldn't get a Lexus but might walk out with a Toyota.

Just saying...

Archived