• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chuck Pagano to be Colts Head Coach

Reapuh

Dion Caputi @nfldraftupdate

Baltimore #Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano will be the next head coach of the Indianapolis #Colts, per PFT.

On Tuesday, a guy who spent one year as a defensive coordinator was hired to be the new head coach of the Raiders. On Wednesday, word has emerged that a guy who spent one year as a defensive coordinator will be hired to be the new head coach of the Colts.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Ravens defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano will accept the job.

Pagano, 51, spent the 2011 season as the coordinator of the Ravens defense, after spending three seasons as the team’s secondary coach. He also has coached with the Browns and Raiders at the NFL level, and at various colleges, including the University of Miami, East Carolina, UNLV, Boise State, and USC.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/25/source-pagano-to-coach-colts/

Not bad I guess..

If the old man was still in charge, he probably would have hired Ted Marchibroda for a 3rd tour as HC.

I like hiring someone on the Defensive side as the HC, but so was Dungy.

I thikn this pretty much seal Peyton's fate at returning as a Colts next year. The questions is, can he pass a physical with another team?

Archived