• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart / Williams Nicknames...

Hotsauce

Bruise Brothers (Black and Blue)

"Everytime they are on 1st and Goal, they can play "I'm a Soul Man"

I imagine that we could get rid of "Catch scratch fever" and "Sweet Caroline" and replace it with some great dancing music.

OK, so I have been thinking about Bruise Bros...

I know that we will get some great music in the stadium during celebrations and those "get fired up" times. There are some great James Brown songs that would play perfect into this scenario. :yesnod:

I have been googleing and came up with this website for starters.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njGMwCF0umc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njGMwCF0umc[/ame]

The bruise brothers was the only one that sounded decent, but like I said...the best nick names are the ones earned on the field. Not given by fans.

Also, the wine and cheeses that enjoy sitting, may be more inclined to get up and dance to "I feel Good" by James Brown...IMO

So the truth, makes you want to post more nick name threads? Wow, you certainly are showing your mature thinking there.

Oh, and I'm not getting bent out of shape. I'm sitting here laughing with a beer in hand. Cause nick name threads were old the first time they were posted, in the pre-season. I don't bother getting bent out of shape about, but I certainly still enjoy going into these threads and pushing your buttons! Nothing to bitch about? Who's bitching besides you still going on about needing some nicknames, and you bitching about those of us who come in here and say enough already?

Go whine to somebody else who will give a damn, and get bent out of shape like you think I am!:nopity:

lol :D

Archived