• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stewart / Williams Nicknames...

Hotsauce

I like Shake and Bake....

plus would give the panthers gameday people some material to use on Sunday's

I can see it now....Stewart rips off a huge run, and John C. Reilly, as Cal Nauton Jr. appears on the jumbo tron and screams "Shake and Bake" followed by Will ferrell as Ricky Bobby saying, "Does that blow your mind, Cause that just Happened!!!

sorry man, but that nickname is pretty bad.

Really? I liked it because it is basically uses the same connotations as Smash and Dash, and even with the same initial letters (with the words reversed).

It seems I'm not so good with these nicknames. Way back over the offseason, I proposed Wheel and Steel (not only is each name specific to the respective back's style of play, but the initial letters match their last names).

Well, it seems the Observer either noticed it here or also came up with it for their recent poll (the latter is more likely the case). Anyway, a poster over at the Cat Scratch Reader cited that as one of the worst ones. :(

I like Shake and Bake....

plus would give the panthers gameday people some material to use on Sunday's

I can see it now....Stewart rips off a huge run, and John C. Reilly, as Cal Nauton Jr. appears on the jumbo tron and screams "Shake and Bake" followed by Will ferrell as Ricky Bobby saying, "Does that blow your mind, Cause that just Happened!!!

bawhahahaha.....

Not everyone has.

Super Smash Brothers and The Bruise Brothers are just a few I like that don't use that format. :cool:

if anything, I could live with the bruise brothers. they are the "running back unit" so it works....kind of like the steel curtain, orange crush, killer b's, no name defense, doomsday defense or marks brothers (possibly the best comparison) since it is a name for 2 players sharing the same position vs a complete lineup on one side of the ball.

Archived