• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ROUND 1 - New Jersey (3) vs. Carolina (6)

ProfessorPeppers

If it wasn't for that turnover at the end of the 1st period,the Canes would have won and they would be winning the series 2-1,not 1-2!:mad: I felt sick after this one and to think the crowd was loud and proud and showed more passion than Carolina Panther fans,only to be let down.It was still a good game but that one TO made all the difference in the world.Maybe the Canes can get revenge on them on Tues night and go back to Jersey and cause a couple good costly turnovers against the devils!

Dissapointing sums up my feelings about this game. We were rolling them over from the 2nd period on, but couldnt get many quality shots and it bit us in the arse. Jersey plays their positions very well and they rarely make mistakes, when they do Marty usually bails them out. We need to continue with the aggressive play and hope some of those turnovers can go our way. I will be there Tuesday night, yelling until my throat bleeds. LETS GO CANES!!!

MUST WIN GAME TONITE!!!!!

Ned to get PP going. Not to worried i think we looked better on pp in game 3. good be as simple as changing out a forward or defensemen on who is out there. The staal line nets to get to work. dont get ouplayed by our checking and fourth lines. They need to play as a line and not each try to make something happen on their own.

Archived