• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oxycodone

Hawk

I can't describe the inordinate amount of people I see in clinic in their 20s-30s complaining of low back pain and anxiety. The sad part is that these folks are almost reading from a script in that Tylenol, NSAIDs, Ultram, Tramadol does nothing for their pain and only Dilaudid (which some other doctor in another state before they moved here) works for them. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to let the person know that I am not comfortable writing this nonsense only to watch them make a seen in the office and storm out.

make a seen in the office

no offense, but I dont think I would trust you to doctor on me if you dont know how to spell.

Hidden

This drug has me pissed actually. There are plenty of other drugs out there that will do the same thing that are a lot less addicting. Seems the only reason Dr.s are prescribiing it is because the drug companies are pushing the Dr.s to prescibe them (ie, paying them off).

As I said, be careful with these Hawk.

it's truly baffling what the masses will accept and what they won't accept... :jc:

the huddle actually educated me...first time I think!!!

thanks for all your input. I haven't taken any of these pills this time around, other than a couple of Toradol...they seem to give me a very calm and relaxed successful pain relief...but a terrible headache the next day.

I was watching a show on Alaska the other day and they were saying in some of the dry towns up there, each Oxy will fetch upwards of $400 on the street...and I just can't fathom that....same place was getting $100 for a bottle of cheap whiskey too though!

those drugs are HIGHLY addictive similar to heroine.. the buzz is very euphoric to most people, even though there are those who say they didn't experience anything at all..

this drug ruins lives, and families, similar to alcohol.. yet marijuana is illegal.. there is no rationalization alive for that to make sense.

this drug ruins lives, and families, similar to alcohol.. yet marijuana is illegal.. there is no rationalization alive for that to make sense.

It's not like you can buy the stuff legally from a pharmacy without a prescription. It is relatively controlled.

So many people, including celebrities, OD and die after mixing oxy or taking too much due to their addiction.

Marijuana is and always will be the best pain killer. If you read the history on why they banned it you would not believe what you were reading.

It's not like you can buy the stuff legally from a pharmacy without a prescription. It is relatively controlled.

You are completely fooling yourself if you think it's highly regulated even from a doctor... An addict can get these drugs within an hour if he wanted.

and yet my point still remains... you can easily attain these highly addictive drugs, and other forms like alcohol, while marijuana is crucified by the ignorant.

Archived