• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#35 Kevin Durant

HeatCheck

Time to get the KD for MVP ball rolling. He's been the best player this year, and has been clutch all season. When it comes to being clutch, I put him and rose in the elite category. I think he locks up the award when they play the heat sometime in April. I believe the award will come down to him and lebron. He mollywopped him the 1st meeting and he'll do It again the second! His thunder squad also have a strong chance at winning a title this year! One of the few remaining humble cats in the league who don't try and run to the bigger markets for more exposure. KD for MVP!

Also, Kevin love needs a thread because he's ballin outta control as well. Leading a timberwolves team that doesn't have much talent sans Rubio

Yea, I'd like to see a Thunder/Heat final as well. The best of the best(Durant vs Lebron) going at each other. The thunder and heat got one more game against each other, and I believe its this week. Can't wait for that one

Archived