• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen Hill

teeray

Hidden

Panther17...

this is where the conversation was going..

No still scary. Smitty commands respect from the defense when he is on the field. Shockey, Olsen, Gettis, and LaFell have not showed they deserve respect from opposing teams defenses. Suddenly that top 5 running team will be struggling when opponents have less to worry about in the passing game. Cam will be doing more trying to carry the load before he is truly ready and we have the makings of an ugly season. However it would be a good opportunity for one of the young guys to step up and fill that void of true number 2 WR and future number 1 on the roster.

At least in my opinion.

since we already talked about the cap and how unlikely it is we grab a Colston or Bowe, I think it's safe to say the talent on our team is worth gambling on instead of bringing in someone that makes you feel comfortable about the situation without actually bringing any upgraded talent to our team while ignoring the talent we already have...

so feel free to voice your concern.. and as I'll also say to MHS, there is no outside fix that is worth gambling on more than who we currently have.. especially when talking the route of spending a 2nd (MHS reference) on a rookie WR who has proven nothing, yet somehow is more comforting than Gettis and LaFell...

Archived