• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"0 Warning Points"

Hotsauce

I think they are tho. The red and green arrows are a sort of substitute (a very very poor one). Ex., you can only "vote down" once per day, and "vote up" only a certain number of times a day. No more bashing.

I think it sucks.

if rep returns it needs to have smaller values, and I also think that how much you receive from a person shouldn't be based on how much that person has. Make it a standard value to give or deduct. Not a percentage. Thats why I think pie was better than rep.

I think the only warning posts thing you can see is your own...

I too would like some sort of "voting" system back as well... doesn't have to be rep, that one negative vote per day thing is worthless...

Ah, well darn that makes sense.

I like being able to personally rep a person and say something to them directly w/o everyone else seeing it in the thread

Yep, I will miss that.

if rep returns it needs to have smaller values, and I also think that how much you receive from a person shouldn't be based on how much that person has. Make it a standard value to give or deduct. Not a percentage. Thats why I think pie was better than rep.

Good idea KK

Archived