• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Hornets nostalgists, stop wasting your time on Bobcats Boards. We are beneath you, you should be congregating with your kind here...

http://www.hornetsre...?2-Hornets-Nest

There you will see New Orleans crying for a name change from a "horrible" Hornets name and color scheme. Complaining about always being in Charlotte's shadow, and the team wasting draft picks and letting talent go for nothing. At that site, BRASS and MARDI GRAS are cooler and more marketable names than the Hornets. LMAO! There also many posters against a rebrand and think fans should support their team regardless. Crazy idea right? And of course a Hornets forum wouldnt be complete without John Morgan throwing the entire city of Charlotte and the Bobcats organization under the bus on a NEW ORLEANS FORUM. What a Benedict Arnold, and a broke one at that. He has no money for his own selfish misguided cause. Funny thing is, not once does he ask them for a handout, or say he's putting a group together to buy them, or tell them to relocate back to Charlotte. He'd rather beg his Uncle Bob Johnson and Uncle Michael Jordan to help him. He thinks their money is his money since he went to Hornets games as a 1st grader. LMAO!

Why so obsessed, King? Want an autograph? :D

Screw all the rebranding nonsense.

The Bobcats only need one thing....to actually put a decent product on the floor. Too bad this is something that neither Bob Johnson or Michael Jordan have EVEN COME CLOSE to doing.

This franchise has by far the worst history of ownership. Combined, MJ and BJ has screwed up every trade and draft pick that this team has had.

Keep the same name....give us decent ownership.

MadHater thinks JR is the greatest pro sports owner. LOL. What does he know about good ownership? A winning season every four years and Hatters ready to blow you. Nothings more sophisticated than being a southern biscuit salesman to him. Thats as uppity as it gets. What we need are rabid knowledgeable NBA fans, not fans who need their owners to look and think exactly like them and or use that as an excuse and copout not to support their teams. Charlotte can be a very incestuous place.

Screw all the rebranding nonsense.

The Bobcats only need one thing....to actually put a decent product on the floor. Too bad this is something that neither Bob Johnson or Michael Jordan have EVEN COME CLOSE to doing.

This franchise has by far the worst history of ownership. Combined, MJ and BJ has screwed up every trade and draft pick that this team has had.

Keep the same name....give us decent ownership.

I agree. I just hope MJ lets CHO do ALL of the personel decision making...This years draft and next years are going to be instrumental in turning this franchise around. A top four pick this year coupled with two firsts next are going to be the foundation for the team.

You're right, King. As a real life adult, I'm able to see past petty differences/affiliations to work together for a common goal. I don't reduce myself to middle school snipes and message board badassery to achieve things. I use my own name and I don't say anything to anyone I wouldn't say if we met each other walking down the street. I'm sorry (for you) if this somehow offends your Kingly sensibilities.

With your keen grip on "denial as reality" and that acidic lil' tongue of yours, You should really consider running for Congress. I can't imagine who would vote for you, but you'd be a perfect fit if you ever managed to get there.

The Charlotte Incest. We can have a purple and teal pedo bear with a rebel flag on his head as our mascot. It would entice farmhands all over NC to care about their team. We could even have carbon copy contests where all the fans dress and talk alike like soul less zombies. The NBA wont know what hit em!

Archived