• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Playoffs Rd 1: [5] Los Angeles Clippers Vs. [4] Memphis Grizzlies

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Clippers
    • Memphis Grizzlies

California! Knows how to party!

California! Knows how to partaaay!

In the citaaaaaay of LA...in the citaaaaaay of good ole Watts....in the citaaaaaaay city of Compton,

we keep it rockin! we keep it rockin!

shake! shake it baby! shake it Cali!

LA CLIPPS ARE ON!

Lob City losing to Memphis right now.

6ed893d4c1a5263a095fcd1c9de83cbd-getty-143937721.jpg

Reggie Evans always with these obvious flops. They need to start hitting him with technicals. Why I cant get down with the Clippers...the team is full of floppers. Chris Paul is my favorite player, but he flops a lot as well

Reggie Evans always with these obvious flops. They need to start hitting him with technicals. Why I cant get down with the Clippers...the team is full of floppers. Chris Paul is my favorite player, but he flops a lot as well

I wish there were some dook players on the team...then we'd have an explanation for the flopping, at least. But yeah, Mayo had reason to be pissed at that call.

Grizzlies look like the will hold on for the win tonight. Clipps get dinged up in this loss. Blake Griffin hyperextened his knee in the 3rd, and Chris Paul aggravated his groin late in the 4th. This series heads back to the city of Angels for Game 6.

60069f15046ec5148170443c6f40cdc4-getty-144113987.jpg

our8.jpg

In 1978, the Buffalo Braves moved to San Diego, CA.

Team officials thought the name "Braves" did not fit in with San Diego's image. A contest was held to name the team and the entry of San Diego Clippers was selected as the winner. The reason that Clippers was selected as the new team name was the fact that San Diego was known for the great sailing ships -- "clippers" -- that passed through the San Diego harbor many years ago. The franchise moved to Los Angeles in 1984 and have been known ever since as the Los Angeles Clippers.

logobraves.gif174619_126386150762331_2151466_n.jpgla-clippers-logo.jpg

Archived