• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Playoffs Rd 1: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [7] New York Knicks

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Miami Heat
    • New York Knicks

That block by LeBron at the end of the game on Carmelo was SICK and should not have been called a foul. Can we just skip all this window dressing and get straight to a Heat/Lakers final? Thanks.

This is definately some boring 1st round matchups.

Wouldn't give it to the Lakers yet either. Spurs and Thunder looking mighty good about now.

This is definately some boring 1st round matchups.

Wouldn't give it to the Lakers yet either. Spurs and Thunder looking mighty good about now.

Agreed, it definitely looks more wide-open in the West than the East. Miami/LA is the dream matchup for me, though. Hopefully we'll get it.

It's already old news, but I'm not a fan of the call to give it to Wade in an iso there at the end. James had the hot hand and all they needed was a 2. I really think he was ready to put the final dagger in the Knicks. If somehow, someway, NY is able to force a game 6 this is going to get really interesting--especially with Linsanity possibly back in the picture. Still, I think Miami takes care of business on Tuesday.

ap-201205062230810493178.6.jpg

New York Knicks guard Baron Davis received bad news regarding his injured knee as an MRI revealed that he has a partial tear of the patella tendon and complete tear of the ACL and MCL, the New York Post reported Monday.

He will be out 12 months, which means he will miss all of next season as well as the rest of this season. In fact, his career is probably over.

Davis is expected to have surgery next week. After sustaining the injury in Sunday's Game 4 of the series against the Miami Heat, Davis had talked about trying to return next season. But that seems unlikely now.

Davis was sidelined with a herniated disk until February this season, and then took over as the Knicks starting point guard after Jeremy Lin went down with a knee injury.

Davis, who turned 33 last month, is in his 13th NBA season. He averaged just 6.1 points in 29 games this season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/baron-davis-career-likely-over-004018585--nba.html;_ylt=Akakl0b2.YyDLCT7RgH8hvpXPKB4

Baron is my favorite pg, period. Hate to see him go out like this, but that boy is done. Stick a fork in him. One of the most explosive pgs to play the game

idk, there are a ton of guys that are more explosive. not saying he wasn't explosive, but that wouldn't be the word i would use to describe him i guess. he was just flat out talented.

Archived