• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not One Single Mention Of The Kuechley Pick

L-TownCat

uh so this dude started a thread to announce to the huddle that he doesn't really have much of a clue, told everyone to save their "ridiculously pithy comments" on a message board, and now he's indignant over being called a retard

i'm not entirely sure what you expected here dude but i'm p sure you deserved to be called a retard

In all the hooplah after the first Round not one single mutha fuggin word about this so called glorious pick and as a matter of fact it was soooo awsome that nfl decided not to invite the guy that was picked #9. We were the only team in the top 15 to not hand out a new Nike jersey.

And save your ridiculously pithy comments I could really give less of a poo. I'm just a little sour on the whole night. I just want a little recognition for our team, market be damned. fug this bull poo!!!

Who would you have rather seen drafted? Kuechly was invited but chose to stay home. I really don't see the significance in having him there to receive the jersey. By avoiding the draft, I think it shows he isn't pretentious and is more family and community oriented.

Its not about the guy we drafted, I've thought about it and the kid is really good. I never had a problem with the pick. It just seems to me that no matter the situation somehow someway we get pushed aside and get no love. Small market, bad season, blah ,blah blah. I see Jacksonville get airtime, I see Cleveland getting airtime hell even KC gets some love.

Again, I have no problem with Keek being our guy!

Archived