• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amini Silatolu A Carolina Panther

Zod

He didn't really put in the time for school because he was always so focused on football...now he doesn't need to worry about school and just play football for a living. I remember reading an article saying that one of Clevelands scouts had him on the drawing board and said he did really well

Guest Bwood

I am concerned that he is not going to be coachable. I hope I am wrong.

You should probably change your username and give it another try some other day man.

Guest Bwood

I like the pick and I am supporting him 100 percent. I like his honesty and his hard work.

Pick a side dude.

I think they want him to be an opening day starter. At guard I really don't think that is going to be a problem. OTAs, minicamps, and TC will help this guy get comfortable. If all the talk was about him stepping into the LT role, then I would say it was warranted. But, this kid blew away the competition at his level. If he had done it in the SEC or BIG10, yeah...I'd feel better.

Sounds like he has good instincts and the right attitude to finish blocks. That's what this team needs is finishers!

Calling the guy a retard is classless. Let's not forget that he is now a millionaire at age 22 or so. I'm 35 and still haven't seen my first mill...and by the way I actually am a genius...j/k...so grow the fug up.

He ain't being paid for his GPA...

Archived