• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2- Carolina (6) vs. Boston (1)

17+89=6

One of the announcers on FSS just referred to the canes as the "Cardiac Canes"

They started using that back in 2006 when the Canes would be down 3-1 going into the third period, and would somehow end up winning games.

That last goal wasnt wards fault. I mean off the skate?? Overall were getting better not turning the puck over and it seems like the team is feeding off Larose. I saw more hustle to the puck in this game then the whole series. Cant wait till tommorow. Go Canes!

That was a great win for the Canes. We looked horrible at the beginning of the OT, but somehow they managed to get one great opportunity and took advantage of it.

2-1 lead in the series.

Yeah, I have no idea how they turned that around in OT. Boston had several great scoring chances in OT but Ward made some big saves and we had some good defensive plays to hold the Bruins off. The Jokinen show continues.

My god that game was awesome to watch. I was so happy when we put the game away in overtime. I delivered an awesome high five to my buddy.

Yeah after that winning goal my wife (Ducks fan) stuck out her fist for a bump and I think I injured her. Glad she had already taken off her engagement ring for the night before that or I woulda needed stitches.

That set me back 20 bucks for some "I'm sorry" flowers today, but it was well worth it!

I had the best time ever!!!! I won't be able to talk tomorrow. Great game.

I was there too! Place was LOUD!!!!! Great game, can't wait for tonite!!!!

Fri Nite CAnes game on FSC at 7:30 pm....This will be the best game boston has played all year. Thay can not go down 3-1 to our canes. I see a hard fought battle.

Look for mo to keep the lines changing. IIf we get the lead need to stay on the attack....

I like our chances if we score first. Remember we would have scored in the first 5 mins if that puck didnt jump over whitneys stick. I am about to go see the new star trek then get ready for a damn good hockey game. Go Canes!!! Kudos to all of you who are going to the game tonight. I will be shouting from Charleston >:P

Archived