• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please Read - Important

ACobra289

http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/threads/5873-Prayers-needed-please

I frequent another Carolina based forum and one of the members posted this about his nephew who was recently severely injured. This is a long thread but very inspiring. Maybe some of you can even make a small donation to his foundation. I have PMed Zod about using his connections to see if he can get some of the TopCats to visit the kid but I not heard back yet.

Before he was moved to Charlotte from Raleigh, several of the Carolina Hurricane players came to visit him and Thomas Davis came by the other day to see him. (Pics of TD in the thread.)

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Aw, that is bad news. Hopefully the little dude gets better.

FYI, it's hard to get Zod to respond to a PM (well at least from me) but I know he would most likely help in any way.

Hit him up on FB or try to get aholt to Hawk, Dimbee, Saltman, Panthro or *shudder* Jase. They are on the secret mod forum and can prolly get aholt to Zod toot-sweet.

Thanks for taking the time to read it. Yes he does seems to be making great progress! Hopefully that will continue and he can get back to how he was before the accident, or at least very close to it.

I can't imagine having to deal with something like this. They are a very strong family.

Archived