• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradley Beal Please!

teeray

NO

Beal is so overrated and drafting him would leave a huge and dumb log jam at the shooting guard position.

MGK all day, he would start right away because Maggette will probably get the axe on the amnesty clause.

On top of that MGK is a fierce defender which is what this team needs. MGK is that guy that can guard LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade etc...

We can take a good shooting guard in the second. My vote is for John Jenkins, some think he is a better shooter than Beal.

Well with Davis gone, Atleast it's good to know that people are debating over two good quality players in Beal and MKG. I dnt mind either one of those two. Just dnt bring in any other names and I'm fine, unless we talk about a trade down then Kendall Marshall! Lol

Good shooter with the potential to be a great shooter. Got better and better as his freshman year went on. Arguably played his best basketball in the NCAA tourney. By all accounts extremely coachable and hard working. Is only 18 years old and has a ton of upside.

He will stretch the defense and open up the middle for our post players and dribble penetration. Very good athlete and rebounder for a guard (6.7 rpg).

He will be better than Michael Kidd-Gilchrist in the long term in my opinion.

We need guys who can but the ball in the basket in particular, on the perimeter. Not a guy like MKG that only shot 25% from 3 point range.

So if we stay at #2 that is my guy. And a hard no to MKG or Drummond.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0U9qRFbldw

MKG

Just a heads up- the amnesty removes the player's number from the salary cap, but you still have to pay him the money left on his contract (minus whatever else he gets paid by another team)

I didn't articulate that as well as I would have liked to. My meaning was saving 26 million in cap space over the next three seasons. If you keep Maggette you could conceivably open up nearly 20 million in cap space by 2013 by amnestying Thomas and letting Maggette's current contract expire. If you keep Thomas he will be eating @9 million dollars in cap space until 2015. 9 million dollars a year on a guy that doesn't seem to be that interested.

My opinion is amnesty Thomas and let Maggette's contract expire.

It's a lot easier to find wing players then it is to find a big man. We've never been able to find one.

And I still don't think there's one in this year draft. Drummond is intriguing but bust potential also. I can't think of any decent big man that had come through the draft recently. Only Hibbert. No to Oden, Thabeet, and etc.

I say take MKG or Beal and if you want a big man, wait till next year for a guy like Zeller, Steven Adams or Nerlens Noel.

And I still don't think there's one in this year draft. Drummond is intriguing but bust potential also.

All players have bust potential. I'll say it again how many teams have a talented Big Man in the east. We have a chance at getting a Andrew Bynum type.

All players have bust potential. I'll say it again how many teams have a talented Big Man in the east. We have a chance at getting a Andrew Bynum type.

In the east? Not much but guys like Hibbert and Howard. I know we need a big man badly but I'll rather wait for next year. Better big man players in 2013. And this year will have better SF and SG compare to next year, other than Shabazz only.

It'll benefit us more if we take a guy like Gilchrist this year and wait next year for Noel.

Drummond can be the next Bynum but he could also be the next Kwame.

In the east? Not much but guys like Hibbert and Howard. I know we need a big man badly but I'll rather wait for next year. Better big man players in 2013. And this year will have better SF and SG compare to next year other than Shabazz only.

Drummond can be the next Bynum but he could also be the next Kwame.

Name me the better Big men coming out in 2013 and please don't say Noel Nerlens. Drummond crushed him in every allstar tourney.

Big men don't grow on trees and we have never been able to find 1.

Archived