• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradley Beal Please!

teeray

Barnes choked more

didn't think that needed to be said. barnes is just flat out scared. he won't be anything close to a superstar.

i was referring to bradley beal traveling like 3 times at the end of the louisville game. it was pretty bad.

I don't see us drafting a SG because we have Henderson. Even though he or Lamb would be be better than Henderson. I think we may take someone like Will Barton or Darius Miller with the 31st pick. I think it will come down to MKG or Barnes

Henderson is not the answer at SG for us to win.

If We decides to not take MKG then Beal is the answer.

It doesn't matter if Henderson is on the roster or not.

His 3pt shots suck. He's athletic and defends well but dude is terrible.

People needs to quit being faithful to a guy just bc he's on our bobcats team. If a dude suck, you got to admit he suck.

I do like the Miller pick at 31 or if Doron Lamb somehow slip to there. And maybe a Kevin Jones at 31, If we decides to take MKG or someone else other than Beal at 2.

Henderson is not the answer at SG for us to win.

If We decides to not take MKG then Beal is the answer.

It doesn't matter if Henderson is on the roster or not.

His 3pt shots suck. He's athletic and defends well but dude is terrible.

People needs to quit being faithful to a guy just bc he's on our bobcats team. If a dude suck, you got to admit he suck.

I do like the Miller pick at 31 or if Doron Lamb somehow slip to there. And maybe a Kevin Jones at 31, If we decides to take MKG or someone else other than Beal at 2.

Henderson is not terrible, what in the f*ck are you smoking?

NO

Beal is so overrated and drafting him would leave a huge and dumb log jam at the shooting guard position.

MGK all day, he would start right away because Maggette will probably get the axe on the amnesty clause.

On top of that MGK is a fierce defender which is what this team needs. MGK is that guy that can guard LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade etc...

We can take a good shooting guard in the second. My vote is for John Jenkins, some think he is a better shooter than Beal.

NO

Beal is so overrated and drafting him would leave a huge and dumb log jam at the shooting guard position.

MGK all day, he would start right away because Maggette will probably get the axe on the amnesty clause.

On top of that MGK is a fierce defender which is what this team needs. MGK is that guy that can guard LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade etc...

We can take a good shooting guard in the second. My vote is for John Jenkins, some think he is a better shooter than Beal.

Beal probably wouldn't start right off the bat, and neither would MGK because if we amnesty Maggette instead of Tyrus Thomas the front office really is as bad as everyone says they are. Why would you want to save 3 million for one year instead of 26 million over the next three years??

So what is the log jam?? Who is our backup SG right now? Is Matt Carroll and Reggie Williams really a log jam? They are both garbage.

Henderson can also play some SF. Beal could start off in a Dell Curry type of roll until he fully develops.

MGK scored less than 10 points in 14 games this year and only reached 20 points twice. He only shot 25% from three point range.

It doesn't matter how good our defense is when the only two legit scorers on the entire roster is Hendo and Maggette. And even they aren't that good and certainly not consistent.

Beal is a good defender, a good rebounder, and can stretch the floor. Plus, he hasn't even begun to tap into all his potential.

In the NBA, if you can't consistently shoot the ball from the perimeter, or even mid-range, you aren't going to score if you are a wing player. MGK will be a liability on the offensive end of the floor.

Beal probably wouldn't start right off the bat, and neither would MGK because if we amnesty Maggette instead of Tyrus Thomas the front office really is as bad as everyone says they are. Why would you want to save 3 million for one year instead of 26 million over the next three years?? So what is the log jam??

Just a heads up- the amnesty removes the player's number from the salary cap, but you still have to pay him the money left on his contract (minus whatever else he gets paid by another team)

Archived